Wednesday, July 1, 2009

how I celebrated my birthday...

This is an overdue post.BOO
Blame it all to Facebook's Farm Town.

Celebration went well, I just prepared prawn tempura, long beans with ground pork for lunch and chrisbabe went home with a vanilla cake, my favorite :We went out for dinner, we ate at Koh Samui, A Thai Restaurant near Jusco. Foods were great, very cozy and clean ang place. Highly recommended for those who love thai dishes like me. Here are the foods we ordered...

Steamed fish on lime and lemon grass sauce

Fried kangkong with garlic
Oxtail in Tom Yum soup

Pineapple fried rice

Hot Pot tofu, seafoods and vegetables
Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Mare, dami nyan ha. dapat sinama mo kami to help u finished them haha. Belated happy birthday ulit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga mare, d namin naubos,hihi.. lam mo na takaw mata. thanks!

    ReplyDelete